Saturday, March 10, 2012

Light painting..

Light painting is so much fun. Whatever you want to paint into the photo, you have to do it in a mirrored fasion to get it right. :) Also you have to do these activities in the dark. It wasnt easy when i started off, but reallly enjoyed once i got the knack.

"The Knack" is not a very big deal actually. LIght painting is a very sumple technique. Here is a wiki link for Light Painting. In simple words these are just high exposure shots in the dark with a light source in the front of camera. Yes, high exposure time; in some of my shots exposure time is almost a minute.

Tools used you ask? Just my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 cam, my mobile torch and iPod :) My cam is no DSLR, so i bet anyone with a cam with manual exposure setting feature can rip this off. 

P1010127P1010129P1010135P1010255P1010257P1010259

 

I was really impressed with some of the videos i had watched on Light painting. I have shared the best one among them. 

 

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZohmoG981s]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
iOS app developer by profession, Internet addict, Blogger, Tech enthusiast, Gadget freak especially smartphones, Amateur photographer, Music lover, Cricket fan.