Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bird photography..

Lucky me, there are lots of trees around my room and they make a very good place for the birds to come and rest. Atleast most of the snaps taken by me are around my house itself and a couple of them are very rare ones i must say!  

I have really enjoyed Bird photography. It takes a lot of patience and very slow movements cause you cant afford to scare them off. Ya there are some that like posing ;) 

Thanks to Project Noah i have identified most of the birds. Here are some of my clicks.

 

P1000913

The common one.. Pigeon :) 

P1010464

This ones called White-throated Kingfisher. 

P1020127

A shorebird. These are very abundent in the nearby seashores. Seen mostly during early mornings.

P1020124

Majestic would be the right caption for this. This is the Brahminy Kite.

P1010429

This is most rare bird i have been able to capture. This is Indian Golden Oriole.

P1020050

The Mynah. A small bird but very high vocal!

P10008881

 

P1020120

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
iOS app developer by profession, Internet addict, Blogger, Tech enthusiast, Gadget freak especially smartphones, Amateur photographer, Music lover, Cricket fan.